Fitgirl – Free download Rise of the Tomb Raider Digital Deluxe Edition All DLCs with Baba Yaga Fixed Full Version, released on 12 Aug 2016 by FitGirl Repacks.
Company: Square Enix
Original Size: 31.1 GB
Repack Size: from 13.5 GB [Selective Download]
Download Rise of the Tomb Raider Fitgirl Repacks:
Previous Repack (with Voksi crack)
- Filehoster: FileCorn (All files, uploaded by sabco)
Update pack (converts Voksi-based repack to CPY-based one)
CPY Crack (needed only for old Voksi repack)
Unpack to game folder, edit language in CPY.ini, run the game via ROTTR.exe
Baba Yaga DLC Bug Fixer
Unpack to installed game folder, run patch.cmd
Oopsie-daisy, I’ve mislabeled two internal variables inside the installer, so when you select Japanese, Korean files install. And vice versa. So if you need Japanese – select Korean langpack (but download Japanese bin). And if you need Korean – download Korean, but install Japanese. Sorry for that error, but it’s too late to update the installer.
Rise of the Tomb Raider Repack Features
- Based on Rise.Of.The.Tomb.Raider.READNFO-CONSPIR4CY ISO release: 31.2 GB
- All DLCs included and activated, Baba Yaga DLC fixed
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective download feature – you can download and install only languages you need
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 31.2 to 13.5/13.6 GB for any single language)
- Installation takes 20-60 minutes (depending on your system and selected languages)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 21-32 GB
- Use “Language Selector.exe” in game root to change the game language
If someone wants keep saves created with Voksi bypass:
- From game folder, copy the following folder \Steam\userdata\xxxxxxxxx\391220\remote\
- Run once the game with CONSPIR4CY crack and close it
- Copy all files from previous folder -> \Steam\userdata\xxxxxxxxx\391220\remote\ and paste in -> C:\Users\your-user-name\Documents\CPY_SAVES\CPY\391220\
The game creates folder & save game files inside cpy_default folder (in documents) you can see the files, but the game don’t recognize them (you can’t CONTINUE or LOAD GAME they’re both greyed out, even if you start a new game) + options aren’t saved + the game introduces the DLCs each time you start it.
Check “Allow files in this folder to have contents indexed” of “C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\Documents\CPY_SAVES” folder in folder advanced properties
UN-check “Compress contents to save space” of “C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\Documents\CPY_SAVES” folder in folder advanced properties, AND make sure to apply to all folders, sub-folders, and files.
Fix #2 (Alternative):
In “CPY.ini” you change the savepath to the partition the game is installed from default. It would become something like SavePath=D:\, after that you can find the saves D:\CPY_SAVES\ and the game can work properly. You can even put saves from Voksi fix, they work flawlessly. Thanks to Hernest.